Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Day 5 of a self-imposed art, model and craft challenge.

Productive day. Finished some trees for the gaming table. The figures are from Perry, these particular minis make a perfect vignette stand. Thank you to my pard Gary Dombrowski for giving them to me. Check out Gary's blog where he plans on updating his current projects. I also sculpted the boots on Captain "slim". Yeah, that figure didn't bulk up like I thought he would by adding boots. Anyway, it is a character piece and still looking forward to giving it that faux bronze paint job.





2 comments:

Adelaide Gamer said...

You have high standards. How tall is he? What is significance of the green bits?

Jason said...

The green putty is a mix of kneadatite/Greenstuff and Aves epoxy putty. This batch of putty is easier to work small details. I'm afraid using Das clay alone would not give me the smoother finish or intricate contours of those parts. The figure measures a little over 10 inches.

Big ol' pile of heads and armatures for the St. Privat project.